Friday, October 31, 2008

Kitty's and Puppies

Well, well, well..... what have we been up to. Let's see here. Nathanial of course has been working most evenings at the new house. He tells me I need to post some new pics of it in here, but it's basically the same, except most of the walls, including the studs are gone now. We are changing the whole layout, I'm very excited about it. We did head up to Brown County to go mountain biking and just spend some time outdoors! The girls had fun playing in the leaves! It was very beautiful.



Last night was "trick-or-treating" for us... even though we only made it to 4 places, and Aspen didn't even get out of the van at our last stop because she was sleeping! She didn't so much like getting in and out of the car and her puppy costume was just a little short on her, so basically she wasn't a happy camper! But that's our little home-body!! Ava has (in the past month) become shy. I don't know if it's because we stay home a lot more now than we used to or what, but honestly I don't really like it. She wouldn't even say trick-or- treat to her grandma or nathanial's aunts last night!! Oh, and at dance class yesterday Ava decided she didn't want to leave my side!! This is so different for her!! Any advice on how to deal with this change in personality? And she wants to quit dance she says... I think I'll make her go at least 1 more month (even if she won't participate)... but do I let her quit after that?? Okay, enough of that, here are some pics!
Ava at preschool :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Aspen's ears are perfect! Ha. Im sure lil Ava is just growing up and exploring her boundries. She is such a sweet girl, and I think she'll be wild again soon!

Brittany said...

I love that the girls went as a puppy and a kitty. How sweet! I sure hope Ava decides she likes dance again soon. Its nice seeing you girls every Thursday!!