Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EXCITED!!

Just a quick post to tell everyone the GOOD news!! We closed on our house last night! I'm a little sad to be leaving our very first home, we have so enjoyed living here and bringing two baby girls home from the hospital to this cute little house.... but..... so so so happy to officially own only one home now (i guess you can't really call it a home yet, it's more of a "shell"). Anyway, we need to be out by the 21st!! So i have 2 weeks to pack, and i haven't even started!! We will be living in the basement at Nathanial's aunt Cindy's. It's a very nice little place for us, pretty much like an apartment. Okay, i have some work to do! Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

oh the joys of owning 1 house... i hope to one day know this feeling. congrats!

Shannon said...

Congrats Brandi... that is great news! Hope the moves (sounds like there will be two of them:) go well!

Tera said...

Yeah!! An answer to prayer...and for the new family too, I know! You made me a bit emotional as I thought back to the day we drove away from our first home...the home we brought Braylee home too and she took her first steps in. But, on to new adventures!! Let me know if you need help moving!! If anything, you are welcome to leave the girls here for a playdate while you're packing/moving!

Laura Raber said...

Congrats! It's such a relief when you only have one house to worry about! We're going to be moving around December 1st...I haven't started packing either...and can't until I get recouperated! ...so frustrating!

Laura Raber said...

Hey...don't know why my blog updates aren't showing up on your feed...I've had several posts since the picture I posted for you...hmm? Can't figure it out!