Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkins and Inflatables



Today we went out to Etiennes to see GG (Great grandma Buchheit) and pick out pumpkins. My girls got messy enjoying "pink milk" and cheetos and nana's, but they still look adorable to me! :)




Aspen and Uncle Nolan





Then it was off to annual Hog Roast for Harvest. Ava had a blast. Aspen was a little fussy, since she couldn't keep up with big sis.



I had so much fun!! That was the best inflatable I have ever seen!! Forget the kids, this one was for grown ups!!
My girls terrorizing my book shelf together!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Very cute pictures...love the caught in the act shot!!!

The Armes Family said...

Hey Brandi!! I seen a little preview pic of ava on Abby's blog!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Brandi! Your girls are soooo cute! Hope work is going well for you! I've just started this blogging thing so question- how do you make a cute header for your blog??