Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting Better

We are doing better finally!! Aspen had a repeat chest x-ray this morning that was clear, and we are out and about and functioning normally again! I'm so happy to have us on the mend!!


Last Saturday night we spent the evening and night at the Springmill Inn with Nathanial's Grammy and Grandpa. We really had a great time and enjoyed spending time with them. I was very impressed with the Inn, it was very nice and very family oriented!!

I'm finally going to upload some pics, I only wish I had more recent ones of our house. We are hoping to move in, maybe, in about 6 weeks!! I hope!!! I'm ready for the girls to have their own bedroom and to have more space!! Until next time.....


Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Raber said...

So glad to hear you all are feeling much better!!! Love the picture of Nathaniel (that is him right?) hanging from the rafters! So exciting!