Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our little surprise.....

Many of you probably already know this, but we'll tell the world now!! We are expecting our third little blessing in October!! It's still early, but Nathanial has not been able to keep this one a secret!!! We were very shocked.... we had just decided to wait before trying again, and by trying I mean round after round of clomid.... when I just couldn't get back to feeling like myself after having the flu. I decided to take a pregnancy test just to rule that out.... and much to my surprise, there were those two pink lines screaming back at me! Even though I can't imagine having another one before Aspen is two... we will survive and we will enjoy every tiring second!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

So so so so SO excited for you guys. Really. No... really! :) I love having friends w/ babies close to my babies age.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brandi.. how exciting... they definately are blessings and although I didn't think I could make it God has a much bigger plan........ He helps me make it through each day and I am sooo blessed to have three blessings!!! Hope you are feeling better!

Susie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW wonderful! Your girls are beautiful and will be great big sisters! Blessings to you all!

Tera said...

Praying for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Leah Robinson said...

Congrats!!!

Kayla said...

CONGRATS!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!

Kayla said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!!

Sheena said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

The Armes Family said...

BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Raber said...

I'm so excited for you Brandi!! Rest while you can!!! ;-)

Jessie said...

Another little one to fill up that new house:)!! He or she will be very luck to have such a great family:)

Bethany said...

How exciting - congratulations!

Beth said...

wow, that is wonderful. congratulations! secrets sure are hard to keep in washington, haha. your new home is looking great, by the way. best of luck!
-beth and pete

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!