Friday, February 20, 2009

Well, the last 3 weeks haven't been the most fun for the Rainey's!!! We have all been sick, except for Nathanial that is. And let me just say, the girls we more sick then they have ever been and even I can't remember the last time I was that sick!!! Poor Aspen even ended up with pneumonia. But the good news is that we are on the mend.... I think anyway! We miss interaction with other people!!!! We've been cooped up for too long!! Seriously, I feel so disconnected. I love winter and all but I am so done with it now. I'm ready to feel good and enjoy some good weather and company!!

The house is coming along.... I would love to post some pics, but it's such a hassle unless I have a ton of uninterrupted time at someones house to upload and all that!! We are almost ready for drywall which is super exciting to me! Nathanial thinks we will be ready to move in in 6 weeks hopefully!! I can't wait!!!!! Well, since we haven't been doing anything, I don't even know what to write about. Boring I know!!!

One last thing, I know many of you probably already know from Jenelle's blog, but continue to lift Andrea Boes and her family up in your prayers..... my heart goes out to them.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

We've defintely missed you! I know what you mean about the sickness we had a long dark period too. Im hoping this weather turns soon so we can get some fresh air before Leah's arrival. It sounds like you'll be close by when Im in labor ha (meaning youll be moving in) :) If you ever want to dl pics you're welcome to come over here and the girls can play.

Laura Raber said...

Hey girl! I feel your pain...we've been stuck in the house for quite some time as well...I took the boys to Walmart yesterday and they were so excited! LOL...Hope you're all better soon!!!

Shannon said...

You are far from boring! Can't wait to see pics of your new place!

Love ya!