Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy and 30

Yip, today's the day I've been dreading for awhile.... the big 3-0!! But all in all, I guess it's not so bad. I feel good and I have a wonderful family... what more could I ask for? We skipped church today, which isn't the norm for us and just spent the morning together. We don't get to do that too much with Nathanial busy working on our house every moment he's not busy with something else. It was wonderful, except I started getting too lazy, so we decided to take a walk in the melting snow. Aspen got to ride in the backpack, and let me tell you, she is a heavy little thing! I was wore out after tromping through the snow/ice carrying her!!! It did us all good to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!! I love winter, but we found ourselves looking forward to spring so we can get out and do some hiking with the girls!! Well, I'm going to attempt attaching some pics.... I hope everyone enjoys their evening plans for the Super Bowl!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! I'm dreading the big 3-0 too. Looks like you had a great day.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

YAAAYY!! Happy Bday. I was wondering how you were going to post about this day, and I m so glad you had a great morning. I love being able to spend time with Ayla & Jeff, but it is hard to get that time sometimes.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!

Ali Gish said...

Happy Birthday Brandi!!! Hope it was a good one!!

Ali Gish said...

Happy Birthday Brandi!!!

Tera said...

Happy Birthday, Brandi!