Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's about time!!!

Well, well, well!!! It's about time I update this thing! Life has been crazy! As I'm sure you all know Andre, Mandi, and Gabe were in a serious car accident about 3 and 1/2 weeks ago. Since then I've been spending as much time as I can with them, and the rest of it trying to maintain my household!! We did actually still go to Florida as planed for my friend Alicia's wedding. We had a good time and we stayed in a condo on the beach for the first time. It was so nice to get up, eat breakfast, go to the beach, come back and nap, then go to the pool!! Relaxing!! Nathanial and I napped with the girls almost everyday, that NEVER happens here!! Then when we returned home I went in to see Mandi and spend the night with her.... let me just say I almost cried when I saw her walk (with a walker) right into the bathroom, do everything herself, and walk right back to bed! I was so proud of her and so thankful to our Lord for bringing healing to her body!! Please remember to keep them in your prayers, even though they are home now, there is still more healing to be done!! It has been amazing to see the prayers that have already been answered. God is so faithful! Okay, since I'm overwhelmed with everything that we've been doing in the past weeks, I'm just going to post some pics and tell about them! Hopefully I'll do better in the near future!! (I need to catch up on everyone else's blogs too!!)

Julian Schaffer, Ava, and Adyson Schaffer enjoying popsicles together!



Ava, Julian, Adyson, and Colten... for some reason they all just HAD to wear one of my shirts to sleep in! We had a sleepover to give their mommy a little break!! It was fun!


Here's Aspen playing with cousin Riley! They really entertained each other, it was cute!!



Wow!! A rare pic of my husband and I without children!!!! This one was at Alicia's wedding... by the way, her and Matt went to GREECE for their honeymoon... I'm soooo jealous!!


Little Miss Ava on the beach... she had such a great time! I told her one night, "Man Ava, your little legs are tan!" She replied, "Yeah, just like Hannah Montana!!" I thought... WHAT??? How does she even know who Hannah Montana is, and why in the world would she say that??? She always is coming up with crazy stuff.



I love these big sister/little sister shirts!! Aspen looks so grown up in a t-shirt!!



This is little Ava, Nathanial, and big Ava!! Ava made so many friends at our condo... this is just one. She couldn't believe there was someone else named Ava!! They all played on the beach together every morning and swam together in the afternoons!! It was great!!!



Daddy and Pen






Daddy and Ava finding shells!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Raber said...

It IS about time!! I was actually thinking of calling you and asking if you remembered you had a blog?? Ha Ha!! Glad things are good...love the vacation pics!!

Lauren said...

These photos on the beach are beautiful.