Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun in the kitchen

I just had to add a pic and a video from Ava's and my time in the kitchen this morning. We had a lot of fun. :) We also heard from Nathanial this morning... he and Dr. Baker were getting ready to set off on the adventure. We hope to hear from him on Tuesday morning. Their goal is to be finished by then!! By the way, it's probably not as dangerous as it sounded with the snakes and alligator's. I guess alligator's arent' dangerous. I still wouldn't want to see one when I'm just in a 40 lb canoe though!!!








Photobucket

6 comments:

Guatmama said...

Brandi,

What a sweet post! So glad I found you thru Mandy Ash - I will keep up with you guys now!

Jonathan said...

Ava has gotten so big and aspen is adorable, but she looks like nathaniel. when are you gonna have one that looks like you? jonathan and i are doing well. in thailand now. we have been thinking about you both. whens your next visit?

Laura Raber said...

Hey Brandi...I hope this is Brandi (Vaught)...Laura Raber here...found you through Tera..I think. We're on here too--although I haven't updated lately. http://www.raberrewind.blogspot.com

Laura Raber said...

Okay...so I watched the video and I recognized your voice so I KNOW it's you! Oh, my goodness...that was sooo funny!! Dr. Dolittle?! That's too much! What did Dr. Baker say about that?

Brittany said...

Brandi,
I miss you and our play group. You girls all talked me into blogging. You can check it out if you want. It is pretty rough because I taught myself how to do it. Give your girls kisses for me and tell Ava that she can come and use Sophies stairs anytime she wants!!

Brittany said...

here is my link.