Sunday, July 13, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

What a great day!! We got up and made it to church only about 5 minutes late (that's huge for us!) We had lunch at Nathanial's Uncle Brian and Aunt Lori's house. Then Ava went swimming with Nana and we hung out at the house. We spent the evening all together eating and playing corn hole. Nathanial was a bit wound up and drove everyone a bit crazy at times.... but he cleaned out the garage and did the supper dishes tonight. I asked him what he did with my husband...I'm not used to this!! He's a great husband, but he doesn't usually like to clean!!!! So, now I have time to blog! YEA!




I'm just going to be random, hope that's okay. I'm totally thrilled that the Knepp's are all home together again, but man, I miss getting to hang out with Mandi in the hospital and just talk!!! I can't wait til they can have visitors more often!!!





Yesterday went to Evansville with my parents to have lunch with my sis for her birthday! We went to Nagasaki Steakhouse and Ava had her first hibachi grill experience. I have never seen her sit so still at a restaurant!! It was great! Plus the food was awesome! It was definately a winner, we'll eat there again with the girls!!





Some friends of ours are in the process of purchasing the little coffee shop on the corner of Main St. and 57 here in Washington. They are going to be open from 7am to 10 pm or something. They also serve lunch. I haven't been there yet... but I plan to go and support their business. Check it out if you get a chance. The new owners are Amber Cook's mom and step-dad. Neat people.





Well, I think that about wraps up my thoughts this evening. I'm going to go read my book that Nathanial bought me... "Holy Cow". It's about a girl who moved to India and basically hates it....but supposedly she changes her mind somewhere in the book. I don't think it will change mine!!! It's interesting though, it's all so familiar! Well I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Here's a few pics....






Ava and Aspen at our playgroup..................................Aspen enjoying her first teething bisquit!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Random blogs are the best, because it feels like you are just chatting with us! Aspen w/ the teether is too cute, those things are crazy messy. She looks very "into it". Bet she wishes she got to eat something at Nagasaki! That's my fave! YUM...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Isn't it a small (blogging) world. Just wanted to say hey and your girls are soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

No, I work at the other children's hospital in Indy. Glad your cousin and her son are doing well.
4 is busy, but lots of fun! I mostly stay at home now that Isabelle is here. We've been enjoying summer and getting ready for the boys to start kindergarten in the fall. What have you been up to?

Brittany said...

Brandi,
Love the pics. Luke cleaned up the kitchen the other night, and I mean spotless. What has gotten into them. Luke is pumped about rafting the Gulley. BTW where do you get teether cookies or whatever those things were?