Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aren't they so cute!!

Seriously, you should ask my mom and Nathanial how many times I've said that phrase! I am so totally in love with my girls.... it's crazy! I guess that's a good thing... right?? Anyway, I love being able to post pics and little stories about them for anyone who wants to know! I only wish it didn't seem to take me so long to do! Maybe I'll have more time for the next week. Nathanial is off doing the Texas Water Safari. If you think of him please lift him up to Jesus, it's pretty much 4 days of nothing but canoeing, day and night. In alligator and snake infested rivers to make it even worse!! His is always up for an adventure though... I love that about him, but at times it makes me worry!

Ava enjoying some Scoops....mmmmmm..... chocolate is her favorite!



What can I say, I love this picture of Aspen playing and doing so well sitting up.
The big news on her is that she cut a tooth this past week. We had one night where
she was a little fussy, but that's it!!

Aspen and daddy the night before he left for Texas.

Ava and her friend Julian Schaffer

We have 2 play dates that we attend, one that is mostly babies.... we usually enjoy the nice temperatures of inside the house! And then one outside that consists mostly of toddlers and young kids. Ava had so much fun playing at the Schaffers house this morning... as you can tell! She is sound asleep in her bed right now! Both girls are asleep actually, so I should probably get busy picking up the house! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments: