Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WHERE DO I EVEN START


Where do I even start.... it seems like a lot has been going on at our house!! Nathanial picked out the pictures and put them on here and I'm adding the text, so they may be a little out of order, but that's okay:) To the left here is Ava watching the "big truck" deliver our concrete Tuesday morning at 6:45am. That was pretty cool to her... plus now she can ride her tricycle all the way from the alley to our back door!!

Next we have Ava and Aspen asleep in their stroller after our little walk. So cute! Then, Aspen has discovered that she can suck on her toes. So we have one thumb sucker and one toe sucker!! It's awfully cute, but I hope that she's not still doing that when she's walking!!

This pic was taken tonight, we went to Aaron Willis' house for a cookout, he is engaged to Stephanie Peek for anyone wondering who that is. This is Ava's friend, Erin.





This is Ava playing with her new Dora ring toss/sprinkler. I'm telling you, it was the best $8 I've spent in a long time. She loves it!! It's so hot already, I can't wait to take the girls swimming.

Aspen tried a few bites of popsicle tonight, I shouldn't have let her taste something so sweet probably. She went crazy over it. She has only had milk and rice cereal so far. I'm thinking of giving her some veggies soon.


Last but not least is a video clip of Ava trying her hardest to get away with taking a nap at 6pm!! We were trying to work in the yard, since we have an open house tomorrow night, and she had just played too hard I guess. It was so hot, yet she had to have her blankie!! If anyone reads this please send up a little prayer so that we can make a wise decision. We're thinking about making an offer on a lot here in town to build on. We just can't decide. Big decisions just kind of make us ill. Thanks!!



Photobucket src="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/mandyash14/brandiname.jpg" border=0>

No comments: