Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where do the days go?

To be honest, sometimes I get very frustrated when an entire day goes by and I feel as though I got NOTHING accomplished. I adore my children, but I take one step forward with getting this house put together, and they tear apart my previous three steps!!! In the same amount of time I took one step that is.... ahhhhhh! But I do, with all of my heart, want to cherish these precious moments when my girls are little and home with me all the time! I feel guilty for how upset I get at them sometimes. They are the most precious, beautiful gifts from God and I get so mad because they mess up my silly house. Pregnancy has definately made me emotional this time around.... I'm sitting here teared up as I type, unusual for me I must say. So many things are different this time. I've been more sick, more strange pains, more emotions going.... either it's because I'm 30 or this is a boy, not sure. I have started to feel the little stinker kicking. I LOVE that feeling.... it's like baby is telling me "hey, i'm okay in here"!!

Ava had her first dance recital today... she was SO STINKING CUTE!!! The older girls where great, but I think the younger ones stole the show.... all those cute little ballerina's! I'm gonna include some pics this time! I'm getting caught up on pictures... sort of. Nathanial put a ton of house pics, before and after, on my facebook so i probably won't put them on here... we'll see. Well, I heard it's supposed to be dry for awhile.... looking forward to some pretty days ahead!



Yes, Ava climbed into the washer today to hide! She is such a silly girl, and then of course Aspen wanted in too. Couldn't resist a picture of the two.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I have to agree, the little ballerinas stole the show! Ava was a DOLL. She was cracking me up at the end with all the faces. I'm so glad we went!!

Mandi Knepp said...

love the pictures! i should have gotten my rear in gear and came to join you. tell ava she looks cute. did you video, i want to see it.

Mandi Knepp said...

love the pics. did you video? i want to see it sometime.... sorry we didn't make it.

Brittany said...

Nice arabesk Ava-see she was paying attention in class!! haha! You tell her that Ms. Brittany is one proud teacher :)

Tera said...

Adorable pictures!

Chelsa said...

both your girls are just sooo cute!