Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WE'RE IN!!

Well, we have finally moved in! Or I guess I should say we are currently moving in.... after 5 1/2 months of temp living I had forgotten how much stuff we have. As I unpack box after box and realize I had forgotten I even had some things I realized WE DON'T NEED THIS MUCH STUFF!!! But as I try to weed out, I think... well I might want to use this someday.... errrrrrrr!!! I'm trying though! I know this house is larger than our last, but I'm quickly running out of closet space. We are tying to organize well, but it's hard to do on a budget. I don't know if any of you have heard of The Container Store, but Than and I were looking through a catalog and they have awesome closet organizing kits.... the one we loved was $2000.00!!! Can you believe anyone would spend that much money to organize their closet!! uhhhh I'm thinking vacation!!!! Anyway, I'm loving living here already. The girls run around non-stop.... there is so much room to do just that - run!! I love the natural light from all of our windows... I really missed that living in a basement. Our bedroom is flooded with light in the morning... that makes it so much easier to get up! I'm looking forward to getting everything into it's place and enjoying many evenings with good food and good friends this summer! Now that our internet is up and running I'll have to upload some pics.... it's been awhile! When I have time I'll do just that!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see it with all the furniture in. We will try and stop by in the next few days!

Jenelle said...

Glad to hear you guys made it in and things are going well!!

Ali Gish said...

Yay Brandi!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

i can.not.wait. to see it!!!!!!! :) congrats i felt the same way about our closet space, and the organizer... forget it!

Beth said...

i thought you might have moved in because i saw two rocking chairs on the porch!
we felt exactly the same way when we moved into this house after staying in pete's parents spare bedroom all summer, and we don't even have kids' stuff yet! congrats and good luck to you all. let us know if you need anything! -beth

Jessie said...

Yay!! You're house is looking wonderfully! I'm loving your paint choices. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Leah Robinson said...

YAY! So glad you're in!

Chelsa said...

our house is twice the size of our first house and yet our closets and every available space is full-- i never know how that works!

Kristi said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see it!