Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Internet question....

Someday, soon hopefully I can post about something interesting.... but sorry not this time! AGAIN!! I just had a question for anyone who might be reading this.... my husband and I are not very computer savy to say the least. We are contemplating not getting a land line when we move into our new home (very soon hopefully!) and are considering bridge max internet. Mandi I know you have it, but I was wondering if anyone else does or has any input as to what is the best, fastest, cheapest, etc. when it comes to internet. Any suggestions?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Brandi, email me @ lrobinson@rtccom.com

I work for RTC and I can fill you in on any questions you have about internet!

Tera said...

Brandi- I don't have BridgeMax, but I was going to encourage you to skip the landline too. It's a great way to save a little money each month. We weren't able to get wireless out here b/c the tree lines block the tower signal, so we have WildBlue. It's satellite internet. It doesn't always work when it's storming hard, but I like it otherwise. In town though, I'm sure you could go wireless.

Brittany said...

Brandi-
We use Avenue Broadband and really like it. Its fast and I think we pay $43 or so a month. Well I just now got to thinking, when you say land line- do you mean a phone line or what?

Chelsa said...

Brandi- we have satellite internet and it works just fine when it's not storming (skyway is the kind we have, it is out of Louisville).

What I wish we would of done though is get the wireless chip from Verizon. Much faster and you can take it with you where ever you go!