Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life on Hold

That is how I feel at the moment.... that the Rainey's are on hold.... from normal life anyway. I don't want to complain, I'm blessed to have each day that I have with my family, and I treasure the quote that I read - Always Look at Each Day as it Being the GREATEST Day to be Here!" Andrea Boes 01/09. If I could only learn how to do this!!! I'm thinking non-stop of the Boes family and Andrea's wonderful friends who I have watched stand by her side and be strong for so long. Andrea was truely blessed to have the friends she had here on this earth, as much as they were blessed by her. Anyway, we are still sick. I took Ava to the doc on Tues and was told it was simply viral and they gave her some steriods to help with inflammation in her lungs. I went to my doc today and got some antibiotics and cough medicine. I think what makes it the worst is just the nonstop nausea to go along with the cough and sinus junk. Man, I'm such a complainer!!! Sorry.... I'm in a rut and am having a hard time getting a grip and looking up. I so want to be a good mom and wife and I'm not right now. I love this little baby inside of me with everything I have, but I cannot wait til the first tri is over! Sorry for anyone who had to read such a whiney post.









Photobucket

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Hey Brandi - I'm sorry that you are going thru this, and I wanted to leave this verse that has helped me, and I hope can help you thru this difficult time:)
Psalm 40:1-3 says "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."
Hang in there:) I'll start praying:)!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Oh I know this feeling. Sometimes when it rains it pours, but the sun will surely shine again. Morning sickness is the pits!! Soon you'll be complaining like me about when they will get here! ha. :) I am so excited for you, and its fine to vent sometimes. PS. I saw your house open the other day, but I was in a hurry. I want to see the progress so bad!

Laura Raber said...

You have every right to be in a slump and complain! I totally know the feeling! I hope you feel better very soon! Remember your faith and maybe what would cheer you up a bit is to contemplate on the upcoming Easter holiday...and what the resurrection means to us! Love you Brandi!

Jessie said...

Awe Brandi it's okay to let your feelings out! I think what you're feeling is how anyone would feel:) Btw, I'm sure that being pregnant makes you a little more emotional/irritable if ya know what I mean!:)hang in there, I'll be praying that things speed up for you.

Brittany said...

Brandi-
Your family has been sick all winter!! Get better already!! Sorry about the morning sickness. At least you know yours goes away after the first trimester. Your over halfway there:)

Anonymous said...

sometimes we all have to vent.. it's just life on this earth, not always perfect.. constant ups and downs... and THANKFULLY God gets us through somhow!! keep your head up...