Sunday, November 16, 2008

So far behind...

I'm so far behind...

Today was our big moving day.... too bad we still have a TON of stuff in our house! But this week I'll be slowly going through the rest to see what can be stored away and what needs to come with us to our temporary home. I have been horrible at taking pics lately.... and snapfish has GREAT deal on Christmas Cards right now too! 20 cards for 20 cents. I'm going to have to get one that.

Miriam and Jordan had their baby, Eli, last week. I spent the night with Miriam on her first night home from the hospital as Jordan had to work overnight. It's crazy how fast you forget how hard it is with a newborn those first few nights home. Sleep, well, it doesn't really happen! I was so tired, but it was worth it.... I always like to help. He's a cutie. Now I'm just waiting on baby Ella.... can't wait to see that pretty girl!

Well, I'm supposed to be cleaning house... so I better sign off. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good luck with the rest of your move... and hope you get some rest tonight!

Love ya!