Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Wedding

Well, we are all pretty exhausted after the BIG day yesterday. Even though my mother-in-law was the one who made sure Ava was where she needed to be all day!! Thank you to her.
Nathanial decided to have a work day at the new house in the morning, and then we had pizza for everyone at lunch to thank them for their help. Then it was rush rush to get to Gretchen and AJ's wedding in time to see Ava before hand. She had her hair done for the first time (and probably the last time for awhile, $30 for a 3 year olds hair is a bit insane, i'm kinda embarassed that i even had it done!). It was darling though. And she was excited that she had "curl-eees". Anyone who knows me very well, knows that I'm not too much of a girly girl and Ava doesn't get her hair curled very often!!




Ava got almost to the front of the church throwing out her rose petals when she ran out. She decided to go back to the beginning to get some more, all the while, picking some petals off the floor to put in her basket!! It was so funny! The wedding was very pretty.






Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Oh my goodness...just beautiful!!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

O my goodness! her hair looks amazing! Its precious... don't be embarrassed, if Ayla had that much hair I would do it like that all the time. Ok-- that would be overboard, but you get me. :) Glad to hear that things are happening over at the new house....

Jamie said...

Ava looked adorable! Glad to hear she did so well at the wedding.

Laura Raber said...

Brandi...I just had to tell you this...after I read your blog yesterday I was telling Matt about it...and he said...Brandi? Isn't she in Egypt or something?? LOL!!!!!!! I said um, it was India I believe and you are insane...his response..."I really try to listen to you!"