Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FRIDAY night at Max Cafe (COFFEE SHOP ON THE CORNER OF 57 AND MAIN ST.) MARC SCIBILIA will playing at 7pm. If you've never heard of him (I hadn't) then do a search for him on myspace. He's really good. Than and I will be going for sure to hear him. He's also playing at the benefit concert Sat. night at Antioch. He'll be playing around 9pm there, but the whole thing starts earlier. I think we might go to St. Louis on Saturday so we won't be around for that show. I'm torn though, he seems to be a really good musician. Hope to see some faces on Friday night! :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Thanks for the comment... its hard to sneak it into conversation and its still early and scarey for me. Im quite the worry wart! :) But we're pumped. I was dying inside when you said you laid on the couch all the time cuz that is SO me right now. But, I know it will get better!