Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nathanial won a 5K!!

My husband won allright!! He won the "Fastest Male Walker" award!!! We've had a good laugh over this and I'll post a pic of him with his trophy!! He walked so that he could push the stroller and get in some exercise as a family.... what a good daddy!! We finished in 45min.... he pushed me, that is fast for mommy!!! We did have a good time, and it was for a good cause. Ava ran in the kid's race... she fell once but finished strong! Go Ava!! Aspen slept for most of the walk.


Another week has flown by.... play group was fun. Anyone who hasn't seen the pictures from Aspen and Meredith's little tiff, check out the Sweet Baby Bean blog on my list of blogs. It was so funny. We met a new mommy at the park who joined us... that was fun.

Today after the 5K we went to Mamaw's because Aunt Shelli was home for a visit. Ava was excited to see cousin Emmy (Shelli's dog). You would think she is human, with all the clothes she has and attention she gets!! Anyway, we had a good time eating homemade ice cream, swimming, and I got some new clothes since my sis went through her closet!!!

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. I am hoping and praying for a good week. One where we enjoy each other's company and don't take any of our special moments together for granted.

I'll leave you with a few random pics. The first two are just my two girl's having fun at Grandma's.



Weird enough, there were two horses being walked down our street the other night. Nathanial yelled out to them and they came over and the nice man let Ava take a ride. She was in awe!! It was fun and really random!!

Here's my Ava just minutes before she walked down the asle at Aaron and Stephanie's wedding. It was beautiful, I wish I had more pictures from it!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Great pics! Yesterday when you told me about the race, you failed to mention that your husband was a star. Luke and Dusty deserve a trophy as well because last night they were the only men in the movie theatre watching "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". When the movie was over Luke said, "Ok hurry up so nobody sees us!" It was great!!