Sunday, October 11, 2009

YIKES!

If I didn't look like a sick, tired person I would post a pic of my prego body for the last time.... maybe last time anyway!! I'm freaking out a bit and wondering how I will EVER sleep tonight. My girls went to their grandparents to spend the night, and I am crazy sad that they will just seem so much bigger tomorrow!!! But excited to meet our new addition at the same time. I love this baby so much, and sometimes it seems a little scary giving birth... just trusting that all is well and we have a healthy baby growing inside. That will be a relief after tomorrow for sure.... it seems very active, but I can't wait to see the little bundle and hear that first cry. I could go on and on.... my mind sure is!! But I think I need to pick up the house and see to all the last minute things I guess!!! May tomorrow just get here already!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Good Luck!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I can't tell you how excited I am. I can't wait to know if its a boy or girl. Who they will look like. And just to see you guys as new parents again... so fun! See you and lil one tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

so exciting Brandy.. Can't wait to hear the news..:)

Leah Robinson said...

Good luck I'll be praying!! Can't wait to see pics and hear the good news :)

Anonymous said...

Brandi, i'm dying to hear the news... :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! I seen mandi's blog..so happy for you guys!

Chelsa said...

Congratulations on the new baby!! Can't wait to see more pictures (i seen one on mandy's blog).

TheHenries said...

She is really cute. feeling like holding her

Mala

TheHenries said...

She is so cute. Feeling like holding her in my arms. God Bless the raineys