Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No later than the 12th.

Well, it looks as if baby Rainey will be here no later than this coming Monday. Dr. says it's time to get this baby out! The baby is measuring small, less than the 10th percentile so he doesn't want me to go any longer than that. Anyway, as luck would have it I have developed a pretty nasty cold today and am pretty miserable, so I believe I am going to try to get some rest. I am thinking my next post will be an introduction to baby Rainey... can't wait to see what the little punkin is!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Mandi Knepp said...

its good to know these things! i can't wait to hold that little bundle!

Beth said...

best wishes brandi and rainey family! looking forward to hearing the good news. xoxoxo, beth, pete, and theo yoder

Jessie said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited to find out!!!

The Armes Family said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to hear something!!! I'm so anxious to see what you are having!!

Chelsa said...

how exciting!!

Brittany said...

yay!!! I can't wait to see what you are having and a name!!

Lindsay said...

Good luck on the delivery and I can't wait to here what you are having and the name!! Sending you good peaceful thoughts!!