Monday, December 15, 2008

BIG birthday this week

My sweet baby will be 1 this week. I've been stuck on this thought for several weeks now. I love watching her grow, but I don't know if I'm ready for her to be 1!! Well, the day is coming soon, and there is nothing I can do about it! :) I'll post some pics over the weekend hopefully, we are having a small family party for her due to the holidays, our "inbetween" status, and because she really won't know the difference!!

Tonight is the Jubilee Christmas. I really enjoy helping out with that... and was so thankful for that day last year. After a long day involving work, jubilee christmas, then wrapping our families presents and tucking my ava into bed - lo and behold my water broke and 5 hours later little Aspen Grace was born!!

I'm on my lunch break that is almost over so I should be going.... pictures will come soon! Have a great day everyone!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Happy early bday Aspen! :) I can't believe how fast she's been growing up. But she'll always be your baby :)

Susie said...

I remember that last year! And we saw you at Wal-mart like just a week later and I was like when did that happen because we had just worked at sittin out all those toys??? You were speedy quick! ha ha. Happy B-day Aspen!

Jamie said...

You know what I'm thinkin....our girls are the same age and as you know I am expecting again! :)